Hair loss is a common problem affects both men and women due to Testosterone metabolites in genetically susceptible hair follicles. The hair loss or balding in men are more common than women due to the fact of Testosterone is a male sex hormone responsible for developing the male sex characters. The other factors that play at a role in the hair loss causes include both physical & psychological, which will describe in this article. As we all know that permanent loss of hair is termed as baldness has only one solution is the hair transplant. The hair transplant in India has mass appeal due to the fact of expert’s surgeon’s availability and recognized clinic establishment in India.
The hair transplant cost in India is also a positive aspect that influences the patient’s mind to receive the procedure in India. One can get the best treatment with the best facilities at a modest cost in India.
Causes of hair loss in Men are described below:
First of all, it is important to know that both genetic and non-genetic factors play an important role in causing the hair loss or baldness. Psychological and physical stress, including the illness, stress, trauma, surgery as well as the hormonal changes have been associated with the hair loss that may later develop into the sign and grade of baldness. However, it is important to receive an evaluation check up to know the status hair loss in terms of receiving the right technique to address the issue of hair loss.
Some common causes of hair loss/Baldness in Men are mentioned below:
- Androgenic alopecia: It is genetic hair loss in which hormone, Testosterone at play for causing the baldness with various grades that may extend up to grade VII. There are 7 categories of baldness that increased according to the extent of loss and the severity of the condition. The hormone, Testosterone with the combined catalytic effect of 5-alpha-reductase causing progressive hair loss or genetic baldness. The genetically suspected hair follicles are present all over the body hair growth is predominant, except the safe donor part of the scalp. However, the back and sides of the scalp, which is considered as the DHT-resistant zone is used widely in the process of hair transplantation.
- Alopecia areata: It is also known as spot baldness or the Cicatricial alopecia that occurs as an effect of the autoimmune disorder. It is the case in which hair loss occurs in the coin-shaped loss that dispersed all over the scalp area. The Alopecia areata or the spot baldness is an autoimmune response in which body own cells mistakenly attack to the hair follicles and hair loss occurs. It is a complicated type of loss as the safe donor zone also gets affected, thus it is difficult to perform the hair transplant surgery to address this issue. The medications and therapy are allowed, yet the procedure may be recommended if the disease is at a primitive stage.
- Trichotillomania: It is also known as a hair pulling disorder in which the patient pulls out their own hair, a psychological response of a mental illness play as a role in the hair loss problem. This disease requires medications and counselling of the patient to address the issue or one can receive the hair transplant if the loss has been appearing on the frontal hairline design.
What is hair Transplant and how it Address the Baldness issue:
The hair transplant procedure is a surgical restoration of hair that involves the transferring process of hair roots from the safe donor site, to the balding part, known as the recipient site. The procedure of hair transplant has two scientifically approved methods to extract the hair roots which are either performed by the FUT or the FUE hair transplant.
How Hair Transplant Address the Baldness Issue?
- It makes the possibility of regrowth of hair from the site where hair growth has been lost
- The transplantation of hair may require further second or third sittings if the case is of progressive hair loss
- The hair transplantation gives the natural results by re-growing natural hair with all the natural characters, includes, colour, calibre, and texture
- This gives natural hairline if performed well with utmost artistic skills and sense and make it difficult to distinguish between normal hairs and transplanted one!
So, we can say that now hair transplant has greater mass appeal due to the fact of its natural result of making the possibility of re-growth of natural hair. The hair transplant is a single permanent option that addresses the hair loss/baldness permanently.